GREAT ADVENTURE CATHOLIC BIBLE - LARGE PRINT - NAVY BLUE
The Great Adventure Catholic Bible makes the complexity of reading the Bible simple.
The narrative approach gives the big picture of salvation history and shows how everything ties together. This is the only Bible that incorporates The Great Adventure’s color-coded Bible Timeline Learning System, a system that has made The Great Adventure Bible study resources the most popular and influential in the English speaking world. The color-coded tools make it easy to read and easy to remember.
The principal annotator and associate editor of the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible, Curtis Mitch, wrote this: "The new Great Adventure Catholic Bible is a thing of beauty. There's no other way to describe it. The layout of the biblical text is wonderfully readable; its teaching enhancements, which give Catholics needed help in grasping the grand story of salvation history, are superb; and even the maps and charts are visually stunning. Everything about this Bible says 'read me!' Hats off to Jeff Cavins and his team for pouring their gifts and talents into this fabulous new resource. This is not a book you'll want in your library; it's a book you'll want in your hands!"
How you’ll learn
- Color-coding for easy reference. Use the popular Bible Timeline Learning System that’s used by hundreds of thousands of Catholics to learn the Bible.
- Articles to help you understand the overarching story and important covenants that tie the entire Bible together.
- Key event callouts to help you quickly identify important points in the Bible that ordinarily take readers a long time to find and categorize in their head.
- Detailed charts giving a visual overview of important characters, key events, maps, major covenants, and historical context.
- Newly designed full-color maps to help visualize Bible story locations.
- Large font, 26% larger than the original Great Adventure Catholic Bible, that's easy on the eyes and nearly 13pt.
- A full-color Catholic Bible with a beautiful eye-catching design. Each book of the Bible is color-coded with a thumb index, indicating where it belongs within The Bible Timeline.
- Twelve Timeline charts provide a visual overview of the Bible, including: important characters, key events, geography, major covenants, world rulers, and contemporary events in secular history.
- Twelve articles give a summary and explanation of each period of salvation history.
- Seven articles introduce and explain the major covenants of salvation history, showing God’s amazing plan for humanity.
- Seventy Key Event call-outs provide a brief description of the milestones in the biblical narrative.
- Includes sixteen newly designed full-color maps.
- The words of Jesus are printed in red.
- Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.
- Granted an Imprimatur and Nihil Obstat through the Archdiocese of Saint Paul & Minneapolis.
- One complete book: this is the only Bible you will ever need.
- Three ribbon markers.
- Bible dimensions are 7.6" x 11.4" (bigger than our standard 6" x 9" Bible)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart